Easy and reliable assembly: form-fitting inserted and pressed- in tips made of high-density spring steel offer a high level of protection against excessive stress and strain, e.g. when removing rings that are stuck. The large supporting surfaces and the position of the tips make it more difficult for the rings to fly off.
With inserted tips for reliable work
- heavy duty for continuous operation:
- up to times longer service life than turned tips
- bolted joint: precise, ero bac lash operation of pliers
- non-slip plastic coating on the handles
- pliers body: chrome vanadium electric steel forged, oil-hardened
- inserted tips: spring steel wire, drawn